08-16-2012, 11:30 PM
Gforce Imposcar2 v2.0.1 (Mac OSX)
Gforce Imposcar2 v2.0.1 (Mac OSX) | 22.5/82.8 Mb
ImpOSCar2 is the successor to our multi-award winning impOSCar software synthesizer. If you’re not familiar with the impOSCar then you’re in for a real treat. However, if you fell in love with it first time around, be prepared to fall in love all over again.
That’s because, while the original impOSCar was a component emulation of the rare and classic OSCar synthesizer with a few added bells and whistles, such as polyphony and on-board effects, impOSCar2 soars to new sonic heights via steroid injections of innovative features and enhancements, each designed around the wishes of those musicians, programmers and producers who loved the original.
- Successor to the multi-award winning impOSCar
- Two Oscillators & 13 Waveforms
- New Mono Unison and Poly Unison Modes
- New Aux Mod Section with comprehensive routing
- Programmable Additive Wave Matrix Grid
- Nine Filter Types with Drive, Cutoff, Q and Separation.
- New Chord Memory and single note retrigger
- 6 Portamento modes with new Unison glide voice spread
- New Unison Voice Pan
- New Note Pan Modes
- Programmable Velocity Responses and New Aftertouch
- Improved Arpeggiator
- New Instrument and Effects Versions
- Small, Regular or Large Interface Sizes
- New Ring Modulator
- New Chorus Modes
- 1000+ Patch library featuring sounds created by original OSCar users inc Billy Currie (Ultravox) Darren Price & Rick Smith (Underworld) & Paul Wiffen (the original OSCar sound designer and programmer for Stevie Wonder & Jean Michel Jarre).
Link Never Die (If links die, I Will reupload at here)
All Link Download: